1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Review: Influenster Uni Voxbox!

Review: Influenster Uni Voxbox!

IMG_9346

Ciao dears,

        I’ve been super busy lately, as always, I know.  I’ve missed blogging and talking to you all.  I’ll be done with my graduate classes after this Thursday though, so after that I’ll have one less thing to keep me from having time to blog.  I’m intending on making it a priority after that (Sorry, school, work, and life had to come first.)

        So, the purpose of today’s post is to show you guys some awesome products that I was sent in a Uni (University) Vox Box last month to review.  Although I’m not an undergraduate college student, I’m guessing they chose me for this box because I’m still in college/university as a graduate student.  All of these products aren’t really specific to college students anyway, just useful products for women/girls. 

IMG_9347

1.) NYC Cosmetics: Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia

        This was one of my favorite products. I wore this lip color quite often and will continue into the rest of spring and summer. It’s the perfect bright pink shade for these seasons! It also stays on really well and even stained my lips for a few hours even after it started to wear off or was wiped off.  It’s also very smooth and easy to apply.  Here’s a couple pictures of me wearing this pretty shade.

IMG_9391        IMG_9350

2.) Rimmel London: Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (Shade: Light Porcelain)

        I have been using this foundation everyday and have loved it as well!  It does definitely keep your face staying matte all day long.  I chose the lightest shade because I generally need very light foundation because I’m so pale, but this one might have been a tiny bit too pale.  I have mixed it with another foundation a few times to darken it a bit, but it’s my fault for choosing the shade.  It’s fine on it’s own though as well.  It’s very light and doesn’t feel too heavy.  It stay smooth and lasts all day, keeping my skin shine free.  My only issue with this was that sometimes it got a bit drying and got clumpy under my eyes.  I still like it though,, I just need to use concealer under my eyes instead.  I’m also wearing the foundation in those 2 pictures above,

3.) Broadway Nails: ImPRESS Press-On Manicure 

        I gave these pretty purple nails to my mom to wear because my nails are currently pretty long and I didn’t want to put shorter ones on top of them.  They were easy for her to apply and stayed on for a few days, about 5.  I’m not a big fan of press on nails personally, but they’re nice if you want quick nails or if yours are short. I’m sorry I forgot to get a picture of these on her.

4.) Pilot Acroball Pure White Pen

        This pen was bright white with fun bright orange details.  Who doesn’t love a pretty pen?  The point of the pen was very sharp and easy to use.  I’ve been using this pen often at work as a teacher and it’s lasted a while so far. 

influenster pen

5.) Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons

        I asked my 16 year old niece to use these and review them for me because I don’t use tampons ever.  ( I use pads, and have just never wanted to use tampons for personal reasons).  Her first reaction when she opened the box was something like “Oh my gosh, it smells like flowers!!”  So, I ‘d say if safe to say they smell pretty and floral. Smile  She is also a dancer at an arts high school as well as on a soccer team and she didn’t have any issues with them leaking or anything.  So, these are great for sports or dancing as well.  

6.) Red Rose: Real Tea Premium Water Enhancer

        I loved this stuff!  I’m always drinking some kind of diet/low calorie water enhancer or iced tea mix, so this was perfect for me.  I added it to my water bottle every day and it was so tasty!  Unlike some other similar drink mixes, this one has no dyes or colorings and is made from real tea.  You can really taste the difference, it tastes just like homemade fresh brewed tea, not the powdery stuff.   

 

P.S. These products were received courtesy of Influenster

♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,